All orders are dispatched from our warehouse Monday through to Friday (excluding bank holidays). 

We aim to have all orders delivered to our customers by the next day. Up to 95% of the time this is the case however due to courier delays or stock availability the other 5% are typically delivered in 2-3 working days.

We deliver to the majority of mainland UK, however, unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to deliver to Northern Ireland.